Dr. ANG CHUN KIT | Head of Department |
Mechanical & Mechatronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering,
Technology and Built Environment
UCSI University (North Wing) | www.ucsiuniversity.edu.my
Lot 12734, Jalan Choo Lip Kung, Taman Taynton View, 56000
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PhD (Mechanical Engineering), Universiti Putra
BEng (hons) (Mechatronic), UCSI University, Malaysia.
Research (any on-going / completed research project)
- Developing and applying novel Artificial Intelligent approach on mobile robot and robot manipulator.
- Echolocation systems.
- Sentiment analysis.
- Vision (Image recognition).
- Nakhaei Nia D, Tang SH, Karasfi B, Motlagh ORE, Kit A.C. (2011) Virtual force field algorithm for a behavior-based autonomous robot in unknown environment. Journal of Systems & Control Engineering, 225(1):51-62.
- Tang, S.H., Ang, C.K., Nakhael, N.D., Karasfi B, Motlagh ORE. (2013). A Reactive Collision Avoidance Approach for Mobile Robot in Dynamic Environments. Journal of Automation & Control Engineering. Vol.1, No.1, 16-20.
- Tang, S.H., Ang, C.K., Nakhael, N.D., Mohd Ariffin, M.K.A., Weria, K. (2013). Planning for redundant manipulator based on back-propagation neural network. Advanced Science Letter, 19(11):3307-3310.
- Ang, C.K., Tang, S.H., Mashohor, S. and Arrifin, M.K.A.M. (2014) Solving continuous trajectory and forward kinematics simultaneously based on artificial neural network. International Journal of Computers, Communications & Control, Vol.9, No.3.
- Tang, S.H., Ang, C.K., Mashohor, S. and Arrifin, M.K.A.M. (2014). Predicting the Motion of a Robot Manipulator with Unknown Trajectories Based on Artificial Neural Network. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems.